Weeks Middle School offers a variety of athletics for students in 7th and 8th grade. If you would like to register your student for an athletic event, please follow this link to fill out the necessary information. 6th and 7th graders will have the opportunity to be part of our Athletics Club. This will allow students to attend practices to learn the foundational skills and learn to work with the coaches. Physicals are required for ALL students that will be participating in athletics. That includes 6th/7th grade students involved in the athletic club.
REGISTRATION LINK: https://dmschools.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6RTZs6tbFfHWxDL
- 8th grade Football (Lincoln/East)
- 7th/8th grade Boys and Girls Cross Country (Lincoln/East)
- 7th/8th grade Girls Volleyball
- 7th/8th grade Wrestling (Lincoln/East)
- 8th grade Boys and Girls Basketball
- 7th/8th grade Boys and Girls Track
- 7th and 8th grade Boys and Girls Soccer
6th and 7th Grade Athletic Club Opportunities
- 6th grade girls volleyball (August-October)
- 6th/7th grade boys and girls basketball (Girls-Oct-Dec/Boys Jan-Feb)
- 6th grade boys and girls track
Student Engagement Coordinator: Derek Schultz. For further information, please contact at email@example.com or 515-242-8449.